Sell direct-to-consumer and direct-to-trade.
Sell wine, merchandise, gift certificates, event reservations and appointments.
More features, less cost.
Start Now - Register
for WineWeb services
Email Us or call
Does your e-commerce system effectively sell wine on-line
and make it easy to fill on-line wine orders?
What about selling event reservations, non-wine items,
winery tour appointments and gift certificates?
We have custom built a robust winery shopping cart system to match the unique needs of the wine industry. This winery software is a feature-packed service -- as we like to say "small winery value with a large winery feature set."
We understand that selling wine on-line is different than other products -- state restrictions, volume limits, dry areas, age verification, and so much more.
Do you give "free shipping"? Of course not. You may provide "shipping at no additional cost" if you want to be compliant with your state ABC agency.
We understand the wine industry and we understand technology. In 1995, WineWeb began offering an e-commerce service to wineries, before the term "e-commerce" was even coined.
The service has evolved over the years to include new features based on changing regulations, technology changes, and most importantly, feedback from our winery clients.
Our order processing service supports direct-to-consumer AND direct-to-trade online orders. You choose the destinations where you can ship each type of order. This service integrates with our website hosting service or you can link it into your existing website.
So, what can you do with WineWeb's e-commerce service?
- Sell wine, merchandise items, events, online gift certificates and appointments
- Be assured that credit card information is protected per PCI standards
- Offer your customers multiple levels of discounting, club-only and allocated items
- Be able to choose your credit card processing service that works with one of 20+ payment gateway integrations
- Specify where you can ship wine and how shipping costs are calculated, including automatically calculating the cost based on your carrier rate schedule
- Easily print FedEx, UPS and GSO shipping labels, or automatically route the order to a major wine fulfillment center
- Be assured that orders are compliant with built-in compliance checks with all shipping laws, including limits, deliverability & sales tax.
- Integrate with additional compliance and age verification services
- Easily produce the paperwork to fill orders, including invoices, packing lists and shipping labels.
- Send online sales data to other systems, including QuickBooks
- Maintain a consolidated customer repository for compliance verification and customer tracking, including the
ability to import customer data from other systems
- Well, there's more, and you can read about all the details.
We believe we provide the most features and functionality of any winery e-commerce system. We know our value is exceptional.
--> Learn more about WineWeb e-commerce features
--> Find out how much it costs
Ron Kreutzer, President & Founder
P.S. Our point-of-sale system integrates with our e-commerce service to share customers, club members and sales history, plus it's mobile and can be used in your tasting room, or anywhere there's an Internet connection. Learn more about WineWeb POS